Minibar Delivery is looking for a talented software engineer to join our team to help us achieve our goal of being the best way to shop for wine, beer and liquor online.
You’ll be working on our client applications (Web, iOS and Android) and our core platform, developing new customer-facing features and tools for retail partners and for internal use. In this position you will have an opportunity to play a major role in shaping our product offerings.
Our Tech Stack
Ruby, React, React Native, Postgres, ElasticSearch, AWS.
- · Developing new features and iterating on existing codebases.
- · Building reusable components and libraries for future use.
- · Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- · Optimizing for maximum performance.
- · Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals, with a bachelors degree or higher in a related field.
- · 3-5 years developing software applications in team environment.
- · Thorough understanding of React & Redux and their core principles.
- · Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- · Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- · Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- · Familiarity with deploying code in a PaaS environment (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku, Azure).
- · Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- · Self-starter and problem solver.
- · Excellent communication skills.
The position is based in our New York City headquarters. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you'd want to work with us.
About Minibar Delivery
Minibar Delivery is building the best way to shop for wine, beer, and liquor. Since launching in 2014, we've created a leading U.S. marketplace that is transforming the $100B industry by providing a new way to discover and purchase alcohol. We're made in New York and proud to be female-founded.