Wine & Spirits Market$31.34 $31.34Delivery: Today after 10:30 AM0.46 miFree deliveryOrder minimum$19.99Top Gift Partner
Union Square Wines$34.99 $34.99Delivery: Today after 10:00 AM0.77 miFree deliveryOrder minimum$25Top Gift Partner
Crossroads Wine & Spirits$34.99 $34.99Delivery: Today after 10:15 AM0.77 miFree deliveryOrder minimum$18.99Top Gift Partner
Get Minibar Delivery, on the go
Available on ios and android
Taste Your Way Along the Pacific Coastline.
A deliciously refreshing gin that truly tastes like California in a glass, Gray Whale Gin celebrates the Pacific coastline and its unique and bountiful botanicals that follow the same path as the majestic Gray Whale’s 12,000-mile migratory journey. Gray Whale Gin is perfected with sustainably sourced or wildly foraged ingredients. First, the journey begins with the aroma of citrus, followed by juniper and a subtle hint of cool, coastal fir trees. As you move further up the coast, fresh mint and the umami flavors of kombu sea kelp are rounded out by a beautiful, creamy almond finish.
By supporting Gray Whale, you’re supporting ocean conservation efforts through our partnerships with Oceana and 1% for the Planet. Let’s give back to the oceans that give so much to us.
• 100% Gluten-Free
• Seven times distilled
• Wildly foraged or sustainably sourced botanicals
• 1% for the Planet member
• Oceana, protecting our oceans
• Gold Medal, 2023 SIP Awards
• Gold Medal, 2023 Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
• 91 Points, 2023 International Wine & Spirits Competition
• 92 Points & Gold Medal, 2023 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge
• 92 Points, 2022 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
• Gold Medal, 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• 95 Points & Gold Medal, 2022 International Wine & Spirits Competition