MALIBU is the world’s best-selling Caribbean rum with natural coconut flavor. The taste of MALIBU is sunshine in a bottle - smooth, fresh coconut flavor with a sweet finish - perfect for bringing the sun-kissed island to anytime.
Did you know.. 10th July is Pina Colada Day! Fancy one with a twist? Introducing the ‘Strawberry Froze Pina Colada’. Recipe below!
6 oz. Malibu rum
2 cans unsweetened coconut cream
4 tablespoons sweetened cream of coconut
⅓ cup Dole pineapple juice
1 bottle Rose
1 cup fresh strawberries
1. In a blender, combine coconut cream, sweetened cream of coconut, and pineapple juice. Pour into a pan or ice cube trays and freeze.
2. Pour Rosé into ice cube trays and freeze.
3. Place Piña Colada cubes into a blender, pulse and add Malibu rum until creamy. Pour
into a pitcher and put in freezer while making strawberry layer.
4. Place frozen Rosé cubes and strawberries into blender, pulse until smooth.
5. Pour Piña Colada into a glass until 1⁄3 full, add a layer of frozen strawberry Rosé, and top
with more Piña Colada.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and pineapple.
|Alcohol %||42 Proof|